Sue has a vast experience of working to commission, spanning over a decade and has worked for many prestigious clients as well as smaller companies and private clients. One of her key strengths as an artist is her ability to interpret briefs and to understand what it is that the client is hoping to achieve. Briefs are interpreted with creativity and with sensitivity resulting in artwork that lifts its surroundings.
The commissioning process
Our unique client-focussed approach to commissions means that by listening to your requirements and by understanding your business we can provide creative solutions that really work. We also provide digital mock-ups to give clients a 'feel' for how the final piece will look and to encourage your comment and input.
- Good Hope Hospital, Sutton Coldfield
- Six interconnected images representing the hospitals core values.
- J.D. Wetherspoon, Atrium, NEC
- A series of fourteen vibrant paintings depicting the various exhibitions in the NEC's calendar.
- Lloyds No 1, Telford
- A large framed abstract work with four smaller pieces.
- Coventry City Council
- Four paintings, each four by one metre, for the double height receptions at Science Park.
- BMW, Engine Plant, Hams Hall
- Three large scale and four smaller paintings for the new £400million engine plant near Birmingham.
- Washington Green, Fine Art Publishers
- Contemporary original paintings for print.
- Marcus Galleries
- Original semi-abstract floral for private collector.
- Govt. Offices, Birmingham
- A five by four metre, Rothko style abstract.
- Norfolk House, Birmingham
- Two large scale paintings to give impact to this newly refurbished corporate reception.
- Pharmion ltd, Windsor, Contemporary Art Holdings
- Reception art work for the pharmaceutical company's head office.
- Holiday Inn, Liverpool
- Five large painting Installations for the reception, restaurant and main atrium areas.
- Birdingbury Hall
- Traditional paint finishes, trompe l'oeil designs and restoration work to private home.
- Est Est Est, Gatwick Airport
- A framed large-scale landscape diptych.
- Bar 110, Birmingham
- A series of large architectural paintings for the bar area, with Morrocan style paint finishes and stencil work throughout the private members bar.
- J D Wetherspoon, Truro
- Three themed paintings exploring the varied history of the building and its location.
- Café Royal, Picadilly
- Gold-leafing and stencil work in Morrocan themed nightclub and contemporary gold leaf wall designs to Café Bar above.
Return to the top of the page